rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Quote: (10-08-2014 01:37 AM)Veloce Wrote:  

If a girl insists on eating, it means she has a poor relationship with food. Food should not be a big deal. It should not be an incentive. Normal people eat meals without fanfare or treating a meal out as some sort of currency. Most girls can't cook or feed themselves, I get that. I'll lose bangs for not taking girls out to dinner, I get that too. Pussy isn't that important to me. Fucking the right kind of girl is much more important to me.
Now, with all this in mind, Seamus does bring up a very good point. There are exceptions. In his case, his girl was making it very clear that seeing him was a priority. Most girls after a busy day are too tired for dates. She was doing what it takes to stay energized for the date. Big difference between that and a girl looking for a food handout.

This guy gets it. Anyone who's done any kind of fasting knows that 4-6 hours without eating is nothing.

Think about how long you sleep every day - I've never had to wake up in the middle of the night and eat a bucket of wings or starve.

Women can't fast as easily as men, but that's in the 10+ hour range. I'm generally not going to waste my time on someone who's so disorganised they can't even feed themselves on a regular schedule.

I've done food dates pre-bang where appropriate - like the girl who made time to see me despite having just done a 4 hour drive during the day. Went to a Japanese restaurant, had a great time.

But if she's been sat at home on the couch all day and expects me to feed her? No way. I do what I want, not what she wants.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Messages In This Thread