rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

If you are going to take a girl out to eat, sushi is by far the best option available.

The problem that I've encountered is with picky bitches that "don't eat raw fish".

When you do find a girl that likes sushi, usually it's just cut rolls. Even though most girls want rolls a.k.a. "maki", try to steer her away from that. Specialty rolls usually have all kinds of fatty crap and salt in there like kewpie mayonaisse and sweet soy sauce that can make you bloated.

Try to find an izakaya, basically a japanese restaurant serving a variety of bar food. I typically order some grilled skewers like shiitake mushroom, shishito peppers, chicken thigh, chicken hearts, etc. There will usually be a few cold items available like seaweed salad, marinated cucumber, and spinach gomae. Then order a few nigiri (just fish on rice, maybe brushed with soy or ponzu, but no gunky mayo based sauces) or a plate of yellowtail sashimi.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread