rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Quote: (10-07-2014 07:14 PM)The Wire Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2014 06:52 PM)horn Wrote:  

For those of you worried about costs, do you limit her to 2 drinks? 4? Where's the line....can she order a martini or only Coors Light? If she's drunk can she keep ordering?
If she's sober does she get to have more drinks throughout the night?

I'm curious what your distinction is, Cost-wise.... Is it simply $8 Cosmo good, any food bad?

You didn't read the thread....did you?

Much of it, yes. Different guys had totally different responses that I remember:
Some cared strongly about apps because they were over-worried about frame, some didn't, some plainly stated they wanted the girl drunk as fuck and making bad decisions, some said they were poor but not where drinks were involved, some would not spend $80 getting some girl drinks, and some worried about her getting gas from fried food.

If you answered the question, I confess I didn't memorize it from yesterday. [Image: huh.gif] I'll assume you were sincere with your question and didn't think that I may not have memorized hundreds of posts from the past couple of days. You realize expecting that from anyone in this thread who posts sounds very odd...

Feel free to link to your answer, or give me the post number and I will re-read it. Fair?

Messages In This Thread