rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

As a rule I only do drink dates until I get the bang. Reading this thread yesterday afternoon, I realized that inside the U.S. I'd never bought a girl dinner before a bang, and never had any ask me for apps.

All that changed last night. It was a first date with a latina crossfit instructor and competitor, hands down the fittest girl I've hung out with in my life. Big ass, six pack, the whole nine yards. She works 7 days a week, lives 30+ minutes away, and came to see me directly from teaching her last class of the day, even though she had another class this morning at 6am.

She said she needed to eat after her workout, so I took her to a cheap restaurant. After we bounced to a second spot she mentioned she was still hungry, and I ordered us an appetizer. I happily paid for everything without thinking twice.

The result? I dropped maybe $80 total, and banged one of the hottest girls I've ever been with in my life. Today she's blowing up my phone telling me about the home cooking she's making for me this weekend. Money very well spent.

My conclusion: there are no hard and fast rules here, and statements either way (e.g. buying apps = no game, or not buying apps = cheap) are both wrong and misleading. Like everything else in the game, it's a case by case basis. That said, I would generally lean towards avoiding food, especially for mid-tier girls, with the realization in some cases it's just the cost of doing business

Messages In This Thread