rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Quote: (10-07-2014 06:46 AM)polar Wrote:  

What's the verdict on girls who pull out their wallets after a drink and are willing to split it?

I've had a couple times recently with 18-23's where I picked up the tab when they might have split it only for the vibe to change to beta provider ( yes, there were other issues too but those are beside the point...) and they flaked.

Going forward, I'm not going to stop them if they're willing to pull out a card or cash, particularly if they were racking up expenses, like a pricy cocktail to my budget beer, more than one drink, etc.

Let them.

A woman treating you by paying the bill feels good, so don't make yourself into the woman by taking their role. I approach every date as though I'll never see them again. Their mental balance sheet always has them on the profit side, don't expect them to pay it back.

I have stared girls down on dates until they reached into that expensive designer purse and paid for our drinks with money from their fabulous job in fashion.

If that pisses them off so much that they leave, great! They were never going to fuck me, just drain my wallet, so I've saved money and freed up my time to do something more productive.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Messages In This Thread