rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Quote: (10-06-2014 08:26 PM)horn Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2014 07:22 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Ok, solid point Tigre.

Quote: (10-06-2014 07:02 PM)Tigre Wrote:  

There may not have been time or motivation to go home, change clothes and eat.

Has America devolved into a place where girls make this little effort when going to meet a man? I mean, I'm sensing the Dismissive-Avoidance and lack of effort from the younger American Women in their online whinging, but they don't even bother to go home, freshen up and try to dress nice when meeting a new man?

I think you misunderstood. If she leaves work at say 530, goes home, showers, changes clothes puts on makeup, drives to bar/taxi/etc, the earliest she can possibly be there is 730pm. She won't have eaten in ~7 hours. Once she starts drinking, she'll want some food by like 830-9pm.

So, you either meet up at <6pm or >9pm if this is a problem for you. And if she ate early, by 11pm she may want a little something. And you can always tell her you'll cook something at your place as others have mentioned. Eating out can be an erotic experience as well, if you're feeding her or vice versa, you know it's in the bag. I also prefer not to have a drunk, sloppy girl at the end of the night.

Also, if you expect girls to put 100% effort in their hair, makeup and etc, that costs them more than an appetizer will cost you. You'd be amazed what their products cost for a tiny tube of something for eyes, lashes, lips...

Its not about the $$ though. Also, why are you taking the side of the ho's "come on man!"

You act like we don't put 100% into how we look/present ourselves.

Messages In This Thread