rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

I've ran into this issue a bunch of times. I'll setup a date via text asking a girl to meet me out at a bar for some drinks. I specified text message here because there is no misunderstanding when I have in writing "meet me for drinks". I bring this up because one girl actually got mad at me over the phone when she thought we were going out to dinner. I then told her "check the text message from last night where I asked you to come out for drinks".

I usually set these up drink dates up around 7:30pm - 8:00pm on weekdays. I would set them up later but i found I get cock blocked a lot because they have to wake up for work early so I had easier success bouncing them from the bar to my place at 9pm as opposed to 11pm.

The last date I was on a girl the pulled the same crap again. She wanted to order a giant appetizer "to share" so this time I actually refused. I told her I already ate a proper dinner but she was free to eat the appetizer by herself. Low and behold she didn't order any food, we got one more drink and then she invited me back to her apartment.

I'm kind of curious if other guys run into the food issue or am I playing this out wrong? Is this an American thing where women need to shovel food into their mouths past a normal dinnertime?

Messages In This Thread