rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guatemala/El Salvador Backpacking Datasheet

Guatemala/El Salvador Backpacking Datasheet

Quote: (08-14-2014 04:19 PM)sylo Wrote:  

Alright bro I have been in San Pedro for the past couple months. Just headed back up to Mexico though. I hooked up w a chick in Pinocchio, I did not stay there but it looked legit. I am sure we met seeing how you meet everyone there after a day or two.

Nice. Pinocchio was pretty solid, I kind of wished there was more of a common area besides the rooftop one. Were you studying in San Pedro or just hanging out?

Quote: (08-14-2014 04:28 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

If you have been to Colombia or Brazil, how do the girls in El Salvador compare ?

No I haven't, but El Salvador's girls are definitely on a much lower level. I've only met a few Colombians and Brazilians, but looks wise they were significantly more attractive. El Salvador had the best Central American girls out of the countries I've visited there, but I haven't been to Costa Rica or Panama yet.

El Salvador is good for its proximity to the US, its low cost, and its surf. Colombia and Brazil just seem to be on another level for girls.

Messages In This Thread