rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Quote: (10-01-2014 01:59 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

I heard and saw some very pretty girls from Chengdu and Chongqing! These will be the 2 cities I will spending most time upon my return to China.
I know there are guys in here who have spent a fair amount of time even some who have lived in these cities. Would be awesome to hear their thoughts girls in these highly praised cities for the high volume of high quality girls there.

Chengdu women are spicy and I am not talking about the food either. The are the original tiger wife. They are worth dating regardless of all that. They make sure a brother is NEVER hungry! Just make sure they do not cross your boundaries. If they are tigers, you will know it without alot of elaborate breakdowns from me.

Chongqing women are notorious in China for having the nicest and smoothest skin. They always rank number 1 in beauty in any poll done in China. Having met a handful myself I agree. They tend not to date online much either because they do not need to. The ones that do are almost always older, like 27+ and if they are smoking hot, the reason why they date only is possibly because they are too rich or educated/successful to get along with the local men at that age. Local men would rather snag a 20 year old with a fresher albeit less pretty face and tighter pussy than a smoking hot 27 year old. Chinese men claim there is something in the waters that come from the mountain and the local springs that make Chongqing women so pretty.

Chongqing and Chengdu are kinda like neighbors. So if you can visit one, check out the other too! There are some famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Sichuan/Chengdu like their famous caverns. That would be a nice place to go with a pretty girl for a visit. The Giant Panda Reserve is another good one. Open a girl about wanting to see those things and let her get all excited about taking you there. I have done that toooo many times before and it has never failed me.

[Image: 1920px-1_huanglong_2011.jpg]

[Image: 300px-Chengdu-pandas-d10.jpg]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread