rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Quote: (09-30-2014 03:13 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Kai, why is it that you can post pics of Chiense models but nothing else? I am just trying to get an idea of what a normal cute Chinese girl looks like, but you seem upset that I ask and that I tried to post what pictures I could find after you refused to show anything but models.

Whatever, I started a thread asking my specific question.

Walter Black, thanks for answering saying the girls I posted looked plain to you.

You did not answer my questions, why should I take yours seriously? Then you trolled my thread with garbage pictures, trying to be dick about it. You claim there is a misunderstanding, but there is no misunderstanding. You are trolling my thread and trying to be slick about it by playing dumb. Those girls are like 2-5. Any idiot can see that. That girl I posted is an actual girl you could talk to. She is not some bitch with an agent, some booking PR manager, or other kind of handler. If you think she is too pretty or fake to be a legit regular girl, that's on you.

I already explained to you that I cannot provide pictures of random women from the street. I just don't have that. Google does not have that. Try using a Chinese search engine (baidu.com). Echinacities.com used to do photos from the streets of Chongqing, Beijing, and Chengdu, or whatever but I do not have stuff like that. That is still outside of the scope of this thread. Pursue that in another thread. This is about dating and dating strategies only.

My entire guide is based upon my own personal experiences and knowledge. It is purely anecdotal and will stay that way to prevent me from getting doxxed. If you cannot believe anything I am reporting or writing about without hard proof. I am very sorry. Maybe in the future someone who can show their face can make youtube videos and provide proof of their lays like some other datasheets do. My guide is more like a book and not alot like the traditional datasheet. What you see here that I write is all I can show. Take it for what it is. It's just intel from Travelerkai. That's it. No warranty, no guarantees, just raw intel. Period.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread