rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

No those pictures are terrible. Google was banned in China. How does a Google search reveal anything like what you are asking? You are just cherrypicking photos of stuff that is merely easy to access from your physical location (the US).

I don't have photos and I am in position to convince someone with a photobook like presentation of what a street block looks like from my own eyes. That Weibo girl while made up in the sample pic I provided, had some photos with no make up on. I saw them months ago, but if you could understand Chinese you could "pipeline" from her page onto others and get more ideas when you find the friends they have that are not models.

Outside of that, I cannot help you much with that. You throwing up pics of random scammers and some generic girls on the street and asking people to grade them is intellectually dishonest and ridiculous. That's the same shit Wutang does when he was to debate martial arts styles as fake or something. You could do the same thing in one of the Ukraine or Russia threads around here and no one is going to care enough to try and fix your perception because it is disingenuous, if not impossible. The purpose of this thread is to assist with the dating of Chinese women inside Mainland China. Not anywhere else, nor is this thread a place to debate whether or not women here are real or hotter than American Asians. The pictures in my guide are for getting an idea of the kinds of physical features a certain region's women have to offer. That's it. A catalog of hot Chinese women is best suited in another thread. We can start some Chinese beauty thread and pack it with pictures of hot or plain women, but I would appreciate it if you do not stuff my thread with plain jane girls in some vain attempt to somehow discredit the beauty of Chinese women. It is immature and sophomoric.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread