rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Quote: (09-30-2014 10:51 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Kai,

You say they are hot in China, and plentiful. I have never been to Asia, but always lived near lots of Asian Americans. My University had lots of foreign exchange students from China and Korea as well.

Looking on sites like china cupid or whatever, I do not really see any chicks that seem that cute to me. Lots of chicks have a pic or two that looks good, then one without makeup that shows they really are not cute. I have been with Asian girls, and think many are attractive, but everything I have seen of Chinese girls really is underwhelming in terms of attractiveness compared to white, black or latina girls.

Can you post some pics that you think are representative of cute girls you would see walking around a mall or something? Not models, you know, normal cuties. I have several job offers in China but until I see actual cute girls, I have no real interest...

I got love for you Sonsowey, but I gotta drop a bomb on ya brother, no offense.

For starters China cupid sucks. That site is barely better than dateinasia.com. Get on a paid one like Extracube did, but even then, a dating website is not going to be fully indicative of what is on the ground there, but it can still help provide a small sample.

I wanted to do a write up on how to target models in China, but I haven't really gotten around to it yet.

Here is one of them. She is a "starving model" per se. Average as far as models inside China is concerned, however she is way hotter than a typical Chinese woman in the US. Click on her friends and check them out too. Alot of these girls take photos at 5 star hotels hoping to get noticed by someone. It could be you, but hey.... if you think your domestic stuff is better than this, I don't know what to tell you. Sign up for an account and message her if you are interested. If you are not, I bet someone else in RVF will.
http://weibo.com/shaitogether

[Image: 41557c21gw1ed7nnjlwufj20fq0p0q73.jpg]

Under 35% of Americans have passports I read somewhere before. That just goes to show you the level of arrogance and ignorance American's have when it comes to anything outside of America. Would you think it is possible that NYC has just as hot of Russian girls as in Russia itself? Go ask Roosh, DaveR, or Akula. I doubt anyplace in the USA has hotter Russians than anywhere else in Russia. Same goes for Asians. The "talent" that comes here are not the cream of their crop, in beauty that is. These people you see and know at your university are the eggheads and bookworms. This is not representative of their home country's physical talent.

Let me ask you another question as well. When you are done with university, will you continue to have the same access to these girls as you did when you were younger? I had the same kind of access you had, maybe even more. We had students from Iraq and almost every single country. My school is very well known for international diversity. After you graduate, shit changes man. These girls wanna hang out with their classmates. "Creepy Old Alumni" can take a hike! It's bad enough they all hang out in their "Chinese Students Association Clubs" or Taiwanese Students Clubs and sometimes just date each other. Alot of them refuse to date anyone! How can you easily penetrate these circles forever? You might be young and in the cool clique right now, but what happens when you are 30-35? Just gonna go back to carousel riding white, black, and latina ladies eh? There is alot of competition for FOBs and ABCs. Older white guys with money as well as older rich Chinese men look out for these women and can steal them in the blink of an eye. Social Dregs/Losers who import wives in on a K1 Fiancee visa have been tricked on occasion by getting their woman stolen by a savvy white or Chinese guy that knows the game.

Think about this from a logical perspective. Why would equal or hotter women from another country be even bountiful in America? Name one country where that is the case. I bet there is not even an African country that could claim that. Are there hotter Sudanese women here than in Sudan right now? Who knows, but we are talking about Asia and China specifically. It's no contest. Do the math. Half of 1.5 billion people, and their best looking women are in the US near you? A country with only 300,000 good looking women of all races?

If you think you can find hotter Japanese women in California than in Japan you need to put down the dope. At least in Japan, pictures of their average women are all over the place. China is not like that. I could ask more China expats and vets around here to come in here and back up my claims, but what good would that do? Would you still go? Or would you rather stay home and frustrate yourself on gaming white-girl wannabes that wear pants, have alot of attitude, and have narcissism? All because they speak English better? If you look like Christian McQueen, I can see you not giving a fuck about traveling, but even if you did, you would be surprised at the quality abroad, and you would enjoy it better.

You do not have to teach English in China. I never did. If you want to go, just go visit for a week. I do not have some arbitrary folder full of girl photos off the street. This was before Google glass. Maybe if I get one of those someday, maybe I can take photos of talent I see walking around. Until then use logic and reasonable deduction and figure it out yourself. The rest of us did. Now it is your turn. If you don't go, someone else will.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread