rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Quote: (09-29-2014 12:28 PM)elcidcampeador Wrote:  

There are a ton of dialects, and there are also a ton of accents.

I basically learned my Mandarin when I was running a logistics business in Tianjin, so I sound like a complete blue-collar northeast construction worker. Sounds very authentic though.

Would like to give a bit of an input - it's been a couple of years since I was really in China.

Chinese girls are both easy and tough. I preferred 5'8" pale girls who Chinese guys dreamed of marrying. I had a semi LTR with a girl (5 months) who was too rich, and parlayed that guanxi into some good business connections. Anyways, she liked me, I liked her, but other guys were flat out offering to buy her houses and benzes just for dating them. Kind of a pain in the ass when she's telling me that other guys are offering to buy them cars to break up with me.

The other side is that the other girls are easy. The cute short girls with less pale skin aren't valued as highly by the locals, and we foreigners don't usually give a shit about skin color. As long as you convince them you have some value (i.e, not an English teacher), then they will all want you. Even if you are an English teacher, they will probably still want you.

The negative from both kinds of Chinese is a general lack of social skills, an addiction to selfies and technology, and a complete obsession with status. Definitely one can get away coming to China to game, but it's a lot easier if you pretend you are working. Taipei is the easiest place to game away from my experience. I've gotten asked out by girls on the MTR and HSR in Taiwan at least 10 times.

This is spot on. The local men go nuts over ultra pale women to the point that she could have a busted face and they would rather take her over a slightly darker one with a 8-10 face. It's so absurd it isn't funny.

You got Chinese people calling girls that look like this "black"

[Image: weirdnews2-(221).jpg]

Compared to something like this:

[Image: 001ec949f81b139147db36.jpg]

Seriously. What is the difference? That may not be enough difference, shade-wise, to tell if some Anglo person is Irish or French in the West! They make a huge deal out of skin shade to the point where it handicaps their own game and could make them end up with a less desirable woman. Then again, they know they can have a mistress, p4p, and xiaosan since they know the culture enough. Another reason why p4p in any form is not good for men. They use it as a crutch and never maintain quality levels.

More for us I suppose. Hot is hot. Color be damned. An 8-10 is still and 8-10 regardless of where she is from. If she did not get plastic surgery, she should still produce a good looking kid as long as you are not too ugly. Walking around China with a cute woman makes them look at you regardless of if she is too dark or not. Like I said earlier, the Chinese have that saying that the food in another person's bowl always tastes better.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread