rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Quote:Quote:

Ok, I think I got you on how Chinese guys think and feel. But still, seems a bit different than other countries -- or maybe not, and maybe I'm learning something new everyday, lol.

South Korea is alot like this as well. Maybe even worse in a way. Cockblocking in SK is worse than in China or many other places in Asia. If you keep a low profile for the most part and you do not brag and show off everywhere what you have, no one truly gives a shit. Peacocking in a night club with hot girls will invite cockblocking, but walking down the street will not invite someone to spit on you or something. At worse someone might talk shit. That has happened to me just twice.

Ahhh right, that's what I was meaning to say, living there but not "from." So then the Hunan women have a somewhat stronger look, more slender and even sporty, perhaps even masculine sometimes? I actually always liked chicks with short hair, even though Roosh and much of this forum is so against it. I also remember you said it's one of the possible "signs" in your writeup, as well as she seems to smoke a bit, which most guys understandably don't care for at all.... Off topic but said girl looks very much like the chick I dated while living in Bangkok -- CHinese Thai, educated, had manager job at a high-end sports fitness facility, grew up playing sports and now as a 26yo manager still has the sports body but executive clothes. Best of both worlds, man. I'm not a tit's guy, I'm more legs and that whole thing. Anyhow we ended up both cheating on each other so that relationship mutually ended. She was super sociable (in addition to physical strength) so she moved right on along -- she might have even cheated on me first, lol. Or maybe not, cause I was the one that told her first.

Hunan women have very strong looking calves and sometimes thighs like Guangzhou women and other South Chinese women. Their skin is somewhat darker and they smile alot compared to other region's women. Hunan women have a reputation for being very sweet and traditional women. They are not always the smartest ones but they make up for it in other areas. My wife is from there. She has/had hair like that lady, which is something I prefer as well. In my guide I probably should have written "Pixie cut" and gave that a much different score and lowered the score for short hair. Girls with hair like that lady, are a bit independent like. They are no where near feminist, but they are still a little bit like a rebel tendency wise. Pixie cut girls are a big red flag and they are probably very liberal and also gay. If they are very young with a pixie cut, they are probably bi-curious and very rebellious. If they are 27+ looking like that, they are much harder to flip over from the dark side or to the penis side for that matter.

Asians keep short hair for reasons that differ greatly from the West in general. Lots of them prefer that hair style because it is easier to do work like that. Some schools even make girls keep shorter (like medium length) hair, so that they do not play and get distracted with their hair. Some parents even make their girls do that when they are kids. When they get out of school, that is when they tend to either grow it out or keep it to attract a guy, because Chinese men highly prefer the long hair. Others will either grow it longer if they are a stay at home wife or cut it if they must work alot again. Some just like the way that style looks period. 8% of Chinese men prefer that look in a poll I saw this year and that was an increase from last year. The bottom line is that it has no ties to feminist mindset. Chinese women would not know what a feminist is if it slapped them in the face. Most think it means women can get a job or something like that. Japanese women have the same kind of thing going on. Koreans actually have short hair in their culture as a thing for young girls that are school age. In North Korea young girls must have a short hairstyle and it's mandatory. In the West women reject femininity so much that it has gotten to the point that chasing women with short hair is like playing with fire. That is why most of RVF is anti-short hair. Don't let that stop your from finding your own short-haired Asian. I have one and I am very happy with her. She will keep it as long or as short as I choose. She always asks me what style do I prefer when I take her to a salon. Right now it is long because I wanted to see what she would look like with that.

Yah when I saw him I was like, oh hell, she's sittin next to a rather sharp looking shaved-head white guy, looks like she has "options." Sitting next to those folks like it's no big deal -- probably is spinning numerous other guys just like him every few days. But then like you said, he went and kinda messed it up, I was like "huh, Philippines, what is he saying?"

She does not have as many options as you think she has. I would not be surprised if she is completely single right now at all. In fact, if you were to track her down, you probably could get a date right off the bat. Alot of foreigners are not the romantic and smooth players like yourself or other RVFers. Those Russian dudes over there pump and dump those girls and can be a prick to them. They cling to them because they know the local men don't want them. I stole one of those from a Russian man without even knowing it until I told her I was going to be letting her go. Then she told me all about her mean Russian boyfriend in a desperate plea so that I would not leave her. I was like WUT? [Image: lol.gif] When did this happen? That girl was an office manager, late 20s, educated, great English, etc. She was a 5/6 ish chick like the one in the video. I liked her alot. She would have made a great wife, but I had even more and much better options than her. There are lots of girls like this.

Hunan -- I wonder what language they speak there. Wikipedia says "Xiang" among others. Is it like Cantonese, as it seems close to Guangdong on a map.

No its hard to explain. For example with my inlaws. My father in law speaks HoShan hua. My mother speaks HengYang hua. He cannot speak Hengyang hua, but she can speak HoShan hua. My wife can speak and understand both as well as Mandarin. Ho Shan is right next to Hengyang city. It makes almost no sense to an outsider but China has 300~ dialects because people spoke whatever their region used. Some of them have similar sounds in standard Mandarin, but most of them do not. The lady in the video speaks something similar to Hengyang hua accent wise, but it is still different a little bit.

By the way, that girl's mom looks like a nice enough friendly woman, but her dad looks like he's legit enough to take your head off if you did something stupid. I guess that would be a "tiger dad" haha, but I don't know. Smile is friendly though.

Chinese men are not pussies. The ABCs and immigrants that have masters degrees would never get into a fight with a Chinese farmer or mountainside man. Those guys have 6-12 packs. Piss on the side of the road and drink alot of baijiu. They have strong grips. They are gentle but do not fuck with them. My grandfather in law is 80 and rides up a mountainside with a big bee box on a motorcycle. He cut his leg bad once and refused to let anyone treat it and just let it bleed. None of my grandfathers lived to 80 to be that hardassed and my grandmothers are nowhere near the stamina of them either.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread