rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Quote: (03-22-2017 07:01 PM)Transsimian Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2017 06:54 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

The laugh is actually on you. Almost no one is supporting you here. You have 3 datasheets and 4 rep points with two neutral rep points. That is the worst ratio I have ever seen of anyone in the history of RVF.

Even the recent cocky young kid in Bangkok banging everything in sight got 20 times more love than you did, even though he got banned for drunken posting.

Well, BlackUniform's thread was funny, and started a discussion about whether a burst of quantity over quality is worth it when you are young.

Baffled's threads seem highly exaggerated and full of bad info. They could actually hurt a beginner's game. I've left non-positive feedback to warn others.

Yeah it was pretty funny to see some guys not see value in just getting mere bangs to solidify experience in dealing with women. That experience is invaluable when starting out.

A young man under 23 with zero game or a beginner just often times needs to get into the game first. A mere 5 out of 10 is more than adequate. They are not in any real position to bang high quality or get uppity and picky about women. Crawl before you walk, walk before you run. It's just life.

I got kids. It takes you aback whenever they are stumbling through very tiny movements and actions. I have to put my hands on their hands to guide their fingers around closing in on an object for a good grip. 3 months old or 2 years old. Doesn't matter. Humans learn through repetition and that can take a very long time to master.

Why did the karate master make Daniel paint the fence so much?

Going back to game, it is not good game to stubbornly insist on a facet of game no matter what. Insisting on nightgame in the worst nightgame country on earth (quite possibly), is possibly not game at all! It certainly is non-optimal game at the very least.

We gotta understand what game actually is in the first place. Game is taking what the woman or the environment gives you and making adjustments to work things in your favor.

Social Dynamics (aka Game), is not rigid. It's fluid. It's ever-evolving and changing.

It does not stop when you get a girlfriend, a promotion on the job, open a business, get married, lose a relative to death, birthing new children into the world, and certainly it does not stop when dealing with groups of people and being involved with politics.

Let's talk about mindset for a minute. Probably best suited for a thread in the Game subforum, but it's okay to chop it up here too within context.

You gotta ask yourself sometimes. What would Archie do? What would 20Nation do? What would Suits do? What would Beyond Borders do?

Let's say Archie goes to a nightclub in <insert country>. There is a long line. Do you think he is the type to just stand there quietly until it is his turn? He is very likely to start gathering intel and talking to whoever is receptive around him. He might find out about a party or an area where women might be hanging out, from others that are more interested in getting into the club so they can pop X and dance all night. He might even pull a chick out the line, on his way to that party, and go somewhere else more quiet for the night and skip out of the other party. A change of plans....

You will not see or hear Archie report: "Stood in line at this top club for 2 hours, got bored and left.

You gotta take what the situation gives you and make something out of it.

Not beating a dead horse, but going back to BK:

1. Wants models. Did he ever think about asking Suits, or myself to translate Chinese media to find out when the next modeling expo or event will be in Beijing or Shanghai? They hold shit like this all the time all over China. The Auto Shows got cracked down on, but there is other stuff. He could have then changed his trip time to target those.

Who knows, Suits maybe would have offered to wing with him to an event and assist with translating. His approaches if thinking with elite game tactics: Suits is his agent, here is my business card, I am a model. Want to see some of my work? Let me get your contact information. (Get their wechat). Work on them more until you get those bangs.

Sometimes determination is is own reward. Suits might not think about helping a guy like this, but if someone came up with an interesting plan, maybe he would change his mind and tag along to see how it goes. Maybe he might feel like he could learn a trick or two. People react to warm and positive energy, even other stone cold players.

2. Nightgame in China sucks.

Now this is something that plenty of us beat to death for years on RVF. The late great BadWolf was the first here to blast Chinese nightclubs as pure garbage. He is an elite dancer (in my opinion. He once sent me a vid of him dancing....) He loves to dance and has spent YEARS trying to get folks pumped up to dance with him in China, only to mostly fail. Others have chimed in on this for a long time. Shanghai and HK have better scenes than the rest of China and this is common knowledge here if you use the search feature first. Taiwan is supposedly leaps and bounds better, but that is not China. If you are not going to clubs in China, why not go to Tokyo or Seoul?

Does this mean nightgame in general is trash in China? Not exactly.

You can night game young people that hang out in certain areas in T1-T4 cities. Gotta watch out because sometimes they might be highschoolers, but university students have their spots, and 2-3 year college kids have spots as well. You can catch them going to snack places at night.

All this requires at least a little time though. You stay here or live here long enough and it becomes obvious. You still have to change your mentality and habits to bother trying things outside the box.

Also back to the club scenes. KTVs and club/bars are full of xiaojie or what I call, soft xiaojie (you can pay them for time, but not sex). Some are paid by the club and some are being pimped by someone with connections or stake interests in the venue. Some are gambling and playing cards at tables and smoking. Not all are like this and there are some foreigner style clubs/bars in Shanghai and HK, but the minute you see shit like this being explained on the forum, you gotta ask yourself:

* Can I build a strategy around this?
* Let me ask as many guys I can find on the forum and outside of it, what places they go and what alternatives they use to find action.
* Can I manipulate club promoters? Do they even have such a thing?
* I will need a backup plan in case nightclubs are terrible.
* Find another country nearby to nightclub in, since I only like nightclubs?

I was talking about this to another guy, and BK might even be one of those handful of guys that actually might do better back home, where a certain culture fits his lifestyle. Dan Bilzerian, regardless of whether he pays those bitches or not, has a lifestyle that would not add much, if anything to him, if he traveled to Asia. If he did, he is very likely to fly his instragram hoes to Asia with him.

You see it, in between dudes words, on the forum, especially guys that kill it hardcore in places like Los Angeles. Would guys like that get frustrated overseas? I think some of them would. Can you imagine Christian McQueen chopping up game in Manilla or Taipei? I can't. Some guys have surfer game on lock and live, eat, and breathe that lifestyle. Would those guys do well outside places that do not have great surfing like Australia, that are landlocked? Probably not.

One dimensional game or highly specialized game means that you need to be in predetermined environments to thrive, otherwise you will be forced to expand your game tool set.

Does having a one dimensional game hurt beginners? No not exactly. Even a beginner can learn something from a surfer dude that is constantly banging chicks around a beach area. Is it better to learn from guys with more well rounded game principles? Of course because it doesn't have a end ceiling. Tuthmosis famously said that he prefers to learn game from guys that are not tall, not handsome, etc. The only caveat to learning from guys like Archie is that you have to learn mindset completely to benefit first. Surfer guy could get you started with an actual surf activity or just let you hang out with him. You could eat his crumbs. Archie and guys like him are trying to teach you how to fish, so that you can catch your own fish someday.

Both ways can help you get to the end of the road someday, but you still have to work at it.

Madness or insanity is repeating the same actions over and over and expecting a different result.

No matter where any of you guys travel or visit, always do your homework properly, investigate thoroughly, and prepare alternative plans. Don't get Analysis Paralysis either, but failure to do these things will give you the results you actually deserve.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread