rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Quote: (03-22-2017 12:57 AM)Baffled King Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2017 10:26 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (02-13-2017 08:08 PM)Baffled King Wrote:  

Quote: (02-13-2017 11:59 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Apparently they only add guys that have been vetted or vouched for. BK seems to have met someone that met a solid forum member before. Maybe that is enough with your contributions. I could put in a word for you, but I cannot guarantee it. The nature of the forum's high profile issues with enemies means we all have to be alot more careful.

I've met tons of guys from the community and a few from Roosh. Please put me in contact or if they want to meet me first when I hit the ground in China I can do that. I have zero interest in drama or politics and I'm purely focused on having a good time and helping others have a good time.

Let me make a post to warn any others that think they want to join the private chat groups with the RVF Asia Crew in any capacity.

We are quite possibly the tightest knit group/faction on RVF. We watch each other's backs hardcore like hawks. We do not always agree on every little thing, but don't mistake that for discord in our ranks. If we pull in the rest of the Travel Crew in general, the bond is even stronger.

Do not fuck with us.

This poster wasted everyone's time and acted like a narcissistic 10 year old, insulting the forum, Roosh, and the Asia crew in particular. I honestly do not know why we bother with RSD guys here but it is not always exactly easy to spot them or notice them at first. This guy is hardly any different than that David Bond guy.

Anyway, don't waste our time and be respectful to RVFers off the forum otherwise, being ostracized will be the least of your worries. Furthermore, it also causes groups to become more invite only, making it much harder for new people to find new friends on the forum. Don't be a selfish jackass and ruin it for everyone else.

Are you trying to imply some sort of physical threat? LMAO

The laugh is actually on you. Almost no one is supporting you here. You have 3 datasheets and 4 rep points with two neutral rep points. That is the worst ratio I have ever seen of anyone in the history of RVF.

Even the recent cocky young kid in Bangkok banging everything in sight got 20 times more love than you did, even though he got banned for drunken posting.

You should go see a counselor for your NPD and go read this book:

[Image: 41+7Y+I2kTL._AC_US436_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg]

It's a good book. Most CEOs have read it. It would even help with girls, if you truly cannot get over your disdain for other men.

Other than that, good luck to you.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread