rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The (new) travel data sheet map

The (new) travel data sheet map

Props to Sourcecode for doing it first. I've gotten a ton of value from all the guys on here, and since I'm no master PUA and have much life experience to gain, figured this would be a good way of giving back.

Quote: (07-26-2014 09:22 AM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

Like Eel said, I think there are some missing. Here's my Columbus, OH one, or is their a way for me to add it myself?
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-29692.html

Quote: (07-26-2014 12:19 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

On a side note though my data sheets for Gothenburg and Helsingborg are missing. Minor cities so no biggie though.
I ran Google searches for "data sheet" posts made after Sept 2012 and skimmed the first 5ish pages of the travel forum...a few might've fallen through the cracks, especially if the data sheets weren't posted as their own thread. I tried to minimize the overlap with Sourcecode's map due to space limitations.

If you guys write new data sheets or find some that deserve to be added, post the links on this thread. I'll do periodic updates in batches.

Don't want to open up editing to everyone - as sam^3 said, it creates potential for tampering. I haven't looked into how it can be done, but I could add people case-by-case if any guys with rep points are interested.

Quote: (07-26-2014 12:03 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Do you guys think it would be best to have one thread for each city's datasheets as opposed to multiple data sheets spread around the site by different people? Like say one thread titled "Datasheet: Bangkok, Thailand" and then within that thread everyone posts their personal datasheets for that city.

The map is a good idea and would work better if it just linked out to one datasheet thread rather than list individually every data sheet posted.
The only issue is that threads / posts aren't editable after 1h, hence the need to host the data externally. This would work better if we had a wiki site or at least a Google doc (I'm thinking about doing this in the near future, open to suggestions). City threads often have a lot of good knowledge on them but also have discussions in the thread.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Messages In This Thread