rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Get the best sound from your PC and Android phone.

Get the best sound from your PC and Android phone.

You may have noticed that my preset in second post contains an EQ setting. Since modifying it using your fingers isn't really precise, here's what to do:

1. Apply any settings you want
2. Tick the FIREqualizer option, for preset select custom
3. Press menu, save effect profile, and name it however you want (let's name it "Best sound ever").
4. Go to internal memory->ViPER4Android->Profile and find your preset, it has a .prf extension (in this example it's "Best sound ever.prf")
5. Either copy it to your PC for easier editing or open it with any text editor in android.
6. Skip anything saying "true" or "false" and find the line "fireq.custom=string="
7. After the "string=" you should see some decimal numbers separated by a semicolon; those are your EQ settings - just replace the numbers with numbers given in the link in my second post (or just write down the values from the image).
[Image: fcDNPLg.png]
8. Save it, copy it back to internal->ViPER4Android->Profile if editing on a pc, just save it normally if editing from phone.
9. Go back to Viper app, press menu, press load effect profile, and load it back (in this case, Best Sound Ever).

That's it!

Of course, by editing other strings in the file you can get even better music, but that's impractical unless you have tons of free time on your hands and have lots of patience.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Messages In This Thread