rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Get the best sound from your PC and Android phone.

Get the best sound from your PC and Android phone.

Quote: (01-08-2014 09:38 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Quote: (01-08-2014 06:30 PM)mental Wrote:  

Even for normal computers, you need special Wi-Fi receivers which support "packet injection".

Can you recommend which one should I buy? I use my phones data plan to connect my computer when I travel, but is slow, and dries up fast if downloading even moderately. What Im looking for is a compact system that I can hook up to my netbook, crack the nearest or strongest signal available, and use that one instead.

Here's a list of adapters - they all support packet injection, scroll down on the page to see the details. Dunno if those are USB, so here's a list of USB adapters. I hope you know how to use backtrack or kali linux, and that the network is WEP protected - for WPA you need large dictionaries - if you don't know how to use backtrack, kali or windows tools for wireless auditing then I can't help you since there's a lot more to do compared to android tools for wifi - you'll need to learn quite a few commands in terminal for linux. Now let's get back to the thread about awesome audio!

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Messages In This Thread