rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm in Miami Bitch

I'm in Miami Bitch

Quote: (12-27-2013 01:40 AM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Quote: (12-27-2013 12:27 AM)jariel Wrote:  

I'm not sure how long you've been here or plan on staying, but I'd look into getting off the beach for a minute. While it does have the highest concentration of attractive women, I think dudes waste a lot of time chasing after the 8s, when the mainland is full of more sexually available 7s -- tonight would have been a decent night for the Grove,

I've been saying this in every Miami thread. Guys still come down here and stay for 3 days trying to spam approach Americunt tourists on South Beach. The info is already on the forum, just read the threads.

The blueprint for success in Miami can be found both here in the forum and on thegmanifesto blog. Some people choose to follow the blueprint and some don't. I think I learn at least as much from the people who ignore the advice given as I do from the advice itself and from my own experiences.

Messages In This Thread