rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm in Miami Bitch

I'm in Miami Bitch

I don't believe one word of the chick's story, but that's probably because I've heard enough of the typical Cuban and Veneuzuelan stories of how their families used to be rich until dictators stole their families' money and land, and their parents were neurosurgeons in their countries, but now here in the U.S. they have to work as cab drivers.

There were a number of holes in her story, I'm surprised you didn't catch them. But one point I will make just because I can relate to it, Latin Americans who truly come from money don't waste their time seeking validation or qualifying themselves, especially to strangers, that game is for poor, attention seeking, fake swag having Latinos.

Something else you missed during the conversation is the typical mindset of a latina. They are constantly trying to get something. More often than not, you're going to have to make them believe they can get something more from you than just dick. Given that this is not a singles' town, chances are she has regular dick in her life, so she's not starving in that regard. I would have been running the "I'm a movie producer in Hollywood, I'm out here with my team, scouting locations for a new (insert big actor) movie."

Sure it's bullshit, but it's the kind of bullshit that women here respond to, the kind of bullshit that transforms you from just another guy trying to get some ass, to a guy who's cooler and has a more interesting life than the other dudes who are trying to get some ass. A lot of dudes here still live with their parents, they bag groceries at Publix or are low-level weed dealers, and they drive nice cars because literally their only bills are their car insurance and note.

I think when guys come here they need to make a decision. Do you want to see hot girls or do you want to get some ass? With the amount of time you guys have here on your trips and the lack of resources (e.g. friends who are locals), you're going to spend the majority of your time banging your head against the wall.

Miami is not a singles' town. This is a high cost, low wage city. The girls are Latin, and thus are inherently undereducated, so they can't survive here on just their own resources, plus most are single mothers, so they need to have a man in their lives, this isn't NYC.

I'm not sure how long you've been here or plan on staying, but I'd look into getting off the beach for a minute. While it does have the highest concentration of attractive women, I think dudes waste a lot of time chasing after the 8s, when the mainland is full of more sexually available 7s -- tonight would have been a decent night for the Grove, a lot of the Miamians who go to UF and FSU but are home for the holidays would have been there along with the international UM students who stay in the dorms over break instead of going home.

If you do go out on the beach tomorrow, end your night at Purdy Lounge. It's not LIV, Mansion, etc. but no one will say it's not a get it in spot. Friday nights it's usually crawling with chicks from Hoealeah, who will leave their friends to get knocked down.

Messages In This Thread