rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm in Miami Bitch

I'm in Miami Bitch

Ok. Back in this. It was raining cats & dogs here for a while.

Ran some daygame on Lincold rd today. Opened a white hb 7 chick for directions. She's from Baltimore. Works in internet marketing. Walked with her the whole length of the street. Spit game for about 5 minutes. We get to the starbucks, and I loose my mouthpiece for a moment too long. It's early afternoon, I'm tired, and the words just don't come. She turns, and walks off into the cafe alone, as if I'm a perfect stranger. To be fair, I didn't have enough intent. If I'm not desiring the pussy 100%, I usually go up in flames during the day. Some more sets but again, met with icy indifference. That's the theme for daygame in Miami so far.

Fast forward to tonight. Posted up, off the shelf suited at the Loews hotel lounge. Mostly a family tourist scene. I'm about to leave, but before I do I roll up on a jessica rabbit looking latina at the bar. Long tight black dress. Giant fake titties. Big brown eyes. Could stand to loose 5-10 lbs, but she's sexy. She's attracted to me once I start talking, and touching her hair. She's looking me up & down. Her friend just left. Tells me she likes my nose, and touches it.

Over the next few minutes I come to learn that her ex bf bought her the $5k boobs. Then she broke up with the poor guy NEXT DAY. I ask how she could justify such a thing? "he deserved it". I lol. I no longer trust this girl, but we chat for 20 minutes. Her tounge is sharp as a razor. I begin wondering if she's semi pro? I cold read her, saying how she's impressive to have accomplished so much at 20, but too cunning for her own good. She begins to soften a bit.

20 more minutes fly by. More rapport. I find out she is from one of the wealthiest families in a certain south american country, and is directly related to its president. She shows me pictures of the family to prove it. I say, "oh, cool", then show her pictures of cats trying my best not to appear impressed. I make her qualify to me more. "I can tell you're used to getting everything you want". She moves into me close now. I can feel her breath. I push her away. Give her a high five for something I liked. Her hands are damp. I stroke her hair, and move in for the kiss...

Headturn.

She checks her phone. Says she has to go pickup her sister, but she says with a serious face "I like you". I tell her to come back after. "The night doesn't have to end here" I say. She smiles. "I will be back in 1 hour". me: "great. My place is nearby. We can get sushi & watch a movie". her: "ok"

So now it's been 45 minutes. Not gonna hold my breath, but will see what happens next...

Messages In This Thread