rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Altea, Spain- Datasheet

Altea, Spain- Datasheet

Quote: (07-15-2012 08:05 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I need to get into the airbnb thing.

Do you notice that a lot of the apartments in Spain on airbnb don't have internet?

Or is that just me?

Airbnb is clutch in most areas. Some spots it's still not that widely used such as the smaller beach cities in Croatia which don't seem to have gotten into it yet. It's a must: VERY user friendly, they escrow the money for you until you sleep there, there customer service is excellent.

The first spot I was going to stay in Barcelona here wasn't up to snuff upon arriving. Despite me not supposed to get a refund, I called airbnb, sent them pics, and walked out. They refunded me in total in about 12 hours.

In regards to internet, you just check the "internet" field under amenities to filter them. Yes, many do not, but it's getting better. Just about ALL of the nicer ones do though.

To solve this though, pick this up, Zoom USB Broadband Modem and get a local DATA ONLY SIM card when you arrive somewhere. Internet problem solved.

More advanced if you want wifi etc, check my post here. http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12634-page-3.html

Quote: (07-15-2012 08:05 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

That is so crazy the action is at the top.

So everyone just walks up all those stairs at 2am?

Then back down in the morning?

Seems really strange. But kind of cool.

I guess most people do and I think a lot of them live on the hill at some point. I did walk all the way down with a couple cats at the end of the night though.

The Russian chick I met up there drove up. She was caked up for sure as well as she told me she was divorced and I could tell how she carried herself. I think there may be more chicks like her up there.

Overall, it was dope to be partying up there for sure.

Messages In This Thread