rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Quote: (04-11-2015 12:14 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (04-11-2015 12:01 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I've been on several rvf meetups where the other members ordered apps/drinks and expected me to pay.

Did you have to pay at that meetup when you ended up in the hospital?

No idea. That night was a very painful blur. Luckily Athens don't have rooftop bars or it could have been worse.

On a serious note, the app debate is a hot topic during meetups. After meeting some of the younger members, I started to understand why they are Team No App. To them it isn't about the money, but rather a fear of getting fucked over. While I understand the principle, part of the growth process is to take some losses. There's no guarantees in life except for death and taxes. Whether or not a $10 app will lead to a bang, or the girl is a foodie whore should be irrelevant. Sweating the small stuff in life isn't conducive to proper game. I'm a seasoned player and still get stiffed from time to time. Chaulk it up to the game. But as Fisto said, have better game to increase the chances of identifying the girl's intentions. The stronger frame you exhibit, the less chance she'll try and take something for nothing.

Now let's go next level. I purposefully meet girls at bars that don't serve food. That solves the problem right off the bat. If 3 hrs they complain about being hungry, I invite them over to throw some meat on the grill. A good Texas girl worth even half her weight in salt won't ever turn down a ribeye grilled over charred mesquite.

Messages In This Thread