rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taipei-Xiamen-Quanzhou-Shenzhen-Guangzhou-Hong Kong

Taipei-Xiamen-Quanzhou-Shenzhen-Guangzhou-Hong Kong

Quote: (02-17-2015 09:43 PM)fucksong Wrote:  

Whoa hold on? Mismatched I can take so long as I see a lot of leg and hopefully Butt cheek. Taipei is still on the list but will reconsider China is lots of skin is shown there.

@elcidcampeador - please give Vietnam details where you saw slutty fashion? Thanks

Taiwan, China, and Japan have girls walking around with booty shorts or short shorts. Only difference is that sometimes there are stockings, leggings, or other stuff involved. Really depends upon the girl, her age, the current fashion trends, the city/region, the temperature outside, etc. In Korea I saw girls with long shorts. Like almost to the kneecap. [Image: lol.gif] It's all good though.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread