rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Let's post the "game advice" that women give to each other

Let's post the "game advice" that women give to each other

Quote: (02-03-2015 07:07 AM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

Quote: (02-02-2015 05:31 PM)aguirre Wrote:  

"Melbourne is distinguished by its cultural and artistic scene. But what makes it a secret woman’s paradise is the inexplicable discrepancy between the attractiveness of the sexes. It’s not uncommon to see a bronzed column of man wander by with an somewhat average woman on his arm. One who decided to ditch the beach and eat meatpies instead. We’re not claiming that this is the case across the board, but looking around the impeccably groomed ladies of Manhattan, we’ll take our chances in Melbourne."

As a Melbournian, that's pretty much spot on.

In fact the entire Australia is like that.

And the secret is out. I know plenty of European and NYC girls who struggled to get a half decent boyfriend back home have come here to eat every multicultural cuisine my city has to offer, go up a few weight classes AND still capture multiple richer taller better looking boyfriends.

Australia: penis heaven for women.

There is a good amount of Melbournians using RVF, we should probably have a meet up or something. I think I've seen at least 5 other guys on here from Melbourne

Messages In This Thread