rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm in Miami Bitch

I'm in Miami Bitch

Quote: (01-11-2015 08:00 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Unfortunately, the club scene for gaming is virtually dead.

At this point, you're better off going out with people you already know with the plan of just having a good time with them, people just don't really go to clubs to meet new people anymore, that is to say, women don't go out with the idea of getting picked up by some guy who they'll end up fucking.

Obviously it still happens, but now it's the exception, not the rule. In the past, if you couldn't go out and get at least a few numbers, and turn them into bangs, then you were the problem.

When people hit me up about going out, it's usually to some noteworthy spot, e.g. LIV, Story, etc. when some noteworthy D.J. is spinning, so at least you know you're going to a good party with dope music, but a good party doesn't mean anything about the climate for gaming.

There are a few reasons as to why regularly going out to traditional clubs here is just not intelligent in any manner, I'll share the main two:

1. The ROI is too damn low. Clubs are focusing on sucking as much money out of you as possible, knowing that you're not going to get laid. You're paying high cover charges, parking, and the drinks are ridiculous -- expensive and intentionally watered down to make you need to buy several drinks just to get buzzed. With most places constantly going after expensive, nameworthy DJ's, that means $30-$50 cover, $10 parking, and $12-$18 per drink, so a night out at one of these places is going to set you back a minimum of $75-$100. What does that mean? Nothing. How much money you spend in a club doesn't mean anything in terms of the chances of you getting some ass. Guys who are buying tables are damn fools. Having a table just means you're guaranteed to be swarmed by liquor pimps who have no plans to put out, just to get as drunk as possible on someone else's dime and then go get fucked by someone else afterwards.

2. The talent is too damn low. Obviously we have plenty of spots where you can see attractive women, but hell even going to spots like LIV doesn't mean you're going to see a number of 8s and up -- Would it matter? The dime pieces at spots like LIV aren't there for you any way, so they're not even real options. The majority of the chicks in these clubs are at best 6s. That level of talent is too damn low to for the time and money. It doesn't make sense to be out a couple hundred bucks in a night just for the possibility of gaming at best 6s who look miserable, out of place, and are only in a particular place because it's somewhere to be seen and they can tell their other friends how they were there the night Steve Aoki was.

Things have just changed. I still enjoying going out, but my philosophy on partying has changed a lot compared to my college days of a few years ago. I have hit every Latin club here in Miami, that's my zone, but now I see chicks dancing salsa and bachata together even when guys are asking them to dance.

It's quite the joke.

I read G manifesto's tweets. He seems to LOVE Miami. Have you ever tried contacting him? I know he doesn't post here anymore but he might be some help.

Messages In This Thread