rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

What hasn't been said in this thread? I see both sides of this debate. To me, holding frame is invaluable, and most foods are not sexy or conducive to increasing her attraction to you. The one exception, for me, is seafood, since it is usually light (not talking deep fried cajun shrimp here), sometimes raw, and has a sensual texture and mouthfeel. Oysters are a prime, well documented example of a sensual food that would instantly add another dimension to a drinks date. Razor clams, mussels, scallops, octopus, barnacles, sea urchin, and sashimi are other solid options with simple preparations that would likely help your chances, as opposed to most typical American-style fried, heavy or otherwise unhealthy appetizers.

It helps that I love seafood and have been eating these things forever and am an expert on the subject compared to any woman in the US. Good places to find these would be oyster bars (preferably happy hour, to minimize cpn), or places with food from Japan or Spain.

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Messages In This Thread