rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Quote: (10-14-2014 12:34 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2014 06:28 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

^ So you've backpedaled two times.

Why are you on this thread?

Because I see both sides to the argument, I'm telling you what's worked for me, I'm not back peddling.

I leaned towards no appetizers on the first few pages, but a few recent dates raised my eyebrows on this.

I just get it, both sides can be put to good use, I don't think anyone should be entrenched on either side, this thread is a great situation awareness tool to use.

but it depends on the attitude of the woman. financial restrictions aside if I have a snarky female one "strike" away from having her openly try to belittle me im not going to sit there and buy her food or even endure her presence. take the other side of the coin where you have a genuinely sweet girl who is just coming for drinks ill use food to add another facet to the interaction and build the interest level because hey; I enjoy her company as much as I want to enjoy her body.

Messages In This Thread