rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bringing Ukraine Girl to U.S.

Bringing Ukraine Girl to U.S.

Quote: (08-14-2014 10:44 AM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

Chinese in general have low divorce rates and marrying isn't often unpractical infatuation like in the west. My brothers wife is Chinese, came when she was 2-4 yrs old ,so basically American but the Chinese stay together. The women marry betas but come to think about it the women tend to look beta as well.

FSU girls are another matter. And you don't need to worry about losers in a club getting them from you. It will be a richer more generous guy of higher status or a brother from her homeland. They go by logic..it won't be emotional.

Also one needs to not use word EE. Polish and Romanian will be completely different than a FSU girl(RU/UA,ETC).

This is splitting hairs but you have the exact same types of Chinese women inside China that are like those FSU types. Again, I never dated them, but from all the reports and datasheets I have read about them, lots of them remind me of some of the Chinese girls I have dated. I get how everyone is extra cautious of FSU girls because they seem to have ice water in their veins, but foreign women can be like this from any country.

In fact one of the hot trends with Chinese women right now, is to find an idiot, get married off a K1 visa, come to the US and give birth to a baby, then go back to China. The reason is that so their kid can come to the US to study at an American university, by having a US birth certificate, avoiding taking the TOEFL and the 100,000 deposit at the embassy to come here to study. Then they bring back a US college degree back to China, so that the whole family can gain face back home. Some of these women use this hustle with other visas as well.

Sounds like some FSU style sneaky shit huh? You would never see this in a Chinese woman that grew up here as a toddler. I once wasted a long time ago, 800 bucks on a Chinese girl I had known for 4 YEARS. These bitches can be cold, and if you are beta and they know it, you will get played. Chinese are notorious for being insanely practical. Chinese logic is often cheating to get ahead in life. That said, if you get a woman to truly BOND with you, no richer man is going to take her from you. You will have everything she wants and needs. Chinese and Japanese women will say something like tai ma fan le! (Too troublesome/Not worth the trouble) When presented alternatives in that situation. I would imagine FSU types are not much different. Even PI women in my eyes at least are not any less of a risk than a FSU girl either.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread