rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best country for LTR/Marriage

Best country for LTR/Marriage

Quote: (07-07-2014 03:21 AM)WEDO Wrote:  

Quote: (07-06-2014 08:20 PM)mrnomer14 Wrote:  

Just wondering peoples thoughts on this. I know it may not be high on a players list of priorities but given the decrepit and essentially prohibitive nature of the legal and social climate in the west, if a man in the modern age wishes to pursue this avenue what would be the most conducive / least risky place to set up shop and give 'happily ever after' a serious attempt? Children optional but of course ideally a positive possibility too.

Colombia would be an option.....Americans are well received....woman are very attractive overall. I don't think children will be optional though...would be hard to find a Colombian that didn't want children someday.

Also wouldn't bring her to the States....guys I know that did had troubles....the guys that kept them in Colombia have no problems and have lots of action on the side if they want it.

Yeah I think if I was looking to settle down, I would probably go for a colombian chick. They are actually decent and they seem to enjoy relationships instead of just casual sex. I mean casual sex does happen but here you can find a good number of good girls. When I decide to get married, I am probably returning here.

Messages In This Thread