rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Psychological Analysis of an Angry Black Feminist

Psychological Analysis of an Angry Black Feminist

I started following @biyiat after I ran into some of her vitrole on Twitter. She fascinated me because she says a lot of the bullshit most feminists are thinking but don’t openly say because they know doing so would damage their agenda and discredit them.

Quote:Quote:

i have needs only a hood nigga can fulfill. if youre a cishet man, there's a 100% chance i don't want to hear your dissenting opinions.

This was her bio. The last sentence was recently edited out, but she has tweeted these sentiments before. Upfront she makes it clear that she doesn’t have any interest in hearing the opinions of “cishet” (cisgender heterosexual) men. She’s only interested in talking to people who share her views and can confirm her biases.

Quote:baedicca Wrote:

we need more hot cishet men in activism

"Cishet" men are great as long as they don't have conflicting opinions.

These insta filters boost my confidence +100

Like many women, she has a low self-esteem, and posts pictures of herself and her bad "boob tat" for attention and likes.

[Image: attachment.jpg19278]   

K I'm ready for the hot Europeans to throw themselves at me (but respect boundaries & back off when I say so)

Although she claims to have needs “only a hood nigga can fulfill”, she seems to be attracted primarily to white men.

Bae pic.twitter.com/CfWcCqfSZF

Especially Jason Statham.

[Image: attachment.jpg19276]   

there is not and will never be one single thing a white girl has that i'll ever envy.

Aside from white men...

ayeee free birth control kicked in on my insurance #thanksobama

Reading the reviews for the birth control I got oh lord I don't even wanna take it anymore

She's such a slut she needs birth control, and thinks we should pay for it.

This has to be the 3rd/4th/5th time this guy made plans with me then flaked. "Sorry something came up".

LOL pic.twitter.com/1w6oXTGLc5

The white men she pursues eventually blow her off after she reveals her terrible personality to them.

[Image: attachment.jpg19277]   

How bout a wake up call to the abusive, entitled, misogynistic shitbags men are.

When given the opportunity, she blames men for her problems rather than take any of the blame herself.

cant deal w people anymore.

I'm so done. Especially with these "male feminists".

She has the usual temper tantrums.

I shouldn't stay up late cause then I text douche bags and set dates with them

But she just can’t get over her love of “douche bags.” And she was a Tinder user.

i never thought i would be sexually assaulted until it happened. always thought i'd know what to do. @darkestlove_E

Even though she claims to have been assaulted by one.

STOP FUCKING SAYING THIS SHIT “@PerezHilton: Inside every gay man is a fierce black woman! http://perez.ly/1o2mgT4

She gets offended and acts fierce when white people characterize black women as fierce.

[Image: fattitude.gif]

I blocked Perez, please don't include me in any replies, but feel free to drag his ass.

She then blocks Perez Hilton for an argument she started after he wouldn’t agree with her. She blocks a LOT of people, men, women, anyone who causes her the tiniest bit of discomfort. A lot of feminists do this. Since they can’t master their lives in the real world, they micromanage their virtual spaces. This likely creates a sense of power for them.

Hi @RaniaKhalek don't talk about Black people anymore thanks

White people aren’t allowed to talk about black people.

I would appreciate if non-Black people wouldn't fav/RT my tweets critiquing Black people.

White people aren’t allowed to “co-sign” critiques of black people either.

I hate people. And science.

Well, of course.

Messages In This Thread