rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Back to the USA for one month

Back to the USA for one month

I'll throw in my two cents as someone who recently spent time abroad and now am back in the US, though I will say NYC I think is an exception (but only to some extent).

McQueen pout forth an interesting question which I forgot who responded to but did so accurately. Why are men so thirsty if pussy is so easy these days? It's because you are viewing it from your own eyes. Ask the next girl you go on a date with how her previous dates were. The general population of guys are chickens with their heads cut off not having a clue what to do.

Most have us put forth a shit ton of effort to get where we are. I've spent so many hours approaching girls at night that I know how to generally give myself the best chance to fuck one the same night. I've done hundreds of dates to know what stories to tell, what to suggest to get them upstairs, and so on.

Guys generally are not as good as us, and I'm not even saying I'm some superstar game wizard. But for the non-game aware guys, what makes it even more frustrating is that girls no longer hide their sluttiness so they keep hearing about these girls fucking everything and anything, and that feeds their thirst even more. Add in the fact that most guys pedalize and therefore are thirsty for 5s and 6s, you get these girls here with attitudes and elevated self-worths.

But let's just assume one does get good at this. This is where Gio and Tuth seem to digress on their points. I fully understand what Gio is saying - adapt or die. But I think what Tuth and Roosh are saying is a larger scale question...is it even worth it?

As to Gio's point, I agree. You have to make the best of your situation. Recently I had an opportunity to vacate LA for NYC and I did so, largely and admittedly for game purposes. I've visited NYC before and have always done well, whether it be because it is objectively better overall, or subjectively better for my style (personally I think it's both).

I'll never forget last fall in LA, I was with thedude3737 and we went to some club in Santa Monica where he had ins, and I saw two guys talking to two cute girls, and there were two other guys waiting in line to talk to these same girls. Seriously, there was a queue to approach. Another time again with thedude I went to just entertain a 5 so he can approach her friend and she acted like the world was going to end because I disturbed her at a friggen bar. Very similar to Roosh's story above but sadly I didn't have it in me to set her right.

So what happened? I adopted the Gio approach of making the best of my situation and because I could, I left. And now I can get laid much much easier here in NYC than in LA, with a slight uptick in quality.

Roosh mentioned earlier that in DC you have to put in tremendous effort to grab a 5 or 6 - not so here in NYC. You can go out at night and go home with a 5 or 6 within an hour if you try. Obviously as with anywhere the higher quality you go the more difficult it becomes. But at least 7s here will be polite and give you some time, not so in LA (as I know) and other parts of the US (as I assume and as Roosh describes).

And that is why NYC is an exception in my eyes. Hopefully this does not come across as braggart because that is not the point - I've been out with enough forum guys and seen them pull fast too (Clint, Spider, etc.) as well as my own buddies. But the city it is not without its own problems as I explain below.

Now that we know we can adapt or die, comes the bigger question Tuth and Roosh posit and I mention above. Is it worth it? I go back and forth on this. Obviously we need to fuck, but at what cost mentally? I wrote an ROK article on this recent internet girl I slept with and she was just so terrible it turned me off going forward. The girls in NYC while being incredibly easy are also so proud of their slutiness it's disgusting. My buddy calls it "whore island."

I'm now resigning myself, temporarily at least, to just night game for an SNL for varietal purposes and keeping one girl around that is pleasant to be with. This past Friday I stayed in watching Lost with her rather than going out and frankly I had a great night. Who wants to deal with cunts like Roosh did last night?

But even she doesn't compare to what I had, or could have, abroad. The quality there is just higher both aesthetically and substantively, in terms of what exists and more appropriate to this conversation, what I can pull. Looking back I don't realize how good I had it in Ukraine and Moscow this past summer. It didn't really register with me until now why when I brought that Russian girl who was visiting me to thedude's work in LA, he had the reaction he did while I was almost just content with the situation, having been used to it for so long the past summer.

There is no right answer in my eyes, a lot depends on your tolerance levels, priorities and abilities to relocate. I find no fault whatsoever in what Gio or Westcoast do or advocate regarding the US. I wish I had Gio's drive to endlessly approach college girls, but I don't. But I was able to go to NYC so I did because that was better than LA. I am not able to live in Moscow right now so I am not there, otherwise I would. I'm making the best of my situation. Date foreign girls for one, use and lose American girls on the flip side, and so on.

Don't get me wrong, I love NYC and am pretty happy here. But it's no Kiev or Moscow in terms of game/women, or insert other foreign country that works for your specific tastes and desires. There is a reason I'm killing myself learning Russian and that is because the grass is greener in my eyes. So I understand what people go through like Roosh who come back here after such an extended stay abroad.

I'll end by referring back to this post I made a few months ago, because I don't think I can explain how I feel any better:

Quote: (11-19-2013 02:00 PM)slubu Wrote:  

If you spend enough time abroad interacting with foreign girls, it becomes almost impossible to go back to the US. Foreign girls are like what food used to be like...fresh, raw and wholesome. US girls are the processed equivalent...manufactured, filled with bad ingredients and designed to satisfy only your basic tastes (sex). Spend a year eating whole, natural food and then go have some Taco Bell. I guarantee that you will feel sick afterwards.

Messages In This Thread