rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

James Franco's text game

James Franco's text game

I can see where McQueen is coming from he does look off a bit. Maybe he is on drugs.

I agree with that much fame you can go direct and as Tuth puts it is just a transaction.

But, and I don't have Franco's status, but it would seem like all he would have to do is say, come over to x at x time. If he was just going to be direct. She could just say yes or no.

But she is pretty hot and he wants to get inside of her. But it just seems like he is spamming her 3 messages to 1. Hot young vagina will do that. Just seems like she had control. But at the end of the day, just playing Monday morning quarterback.

Now how do I go about getting to Franco level status...hmmm [Image: biggrin.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread