rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

70 Year Old Body Builder
0 Year Old Body Builder
Quote: (03-04-2014 12:32 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

You sure the 65 year old isn't on test or gh at all? I'm no expert, so I really don't know if he is or not. I was under the impression, albeit a fairly uneducated one, that a 65 year old wouldn't have the test levels to sustain that much muscle naturally.

Maybe someone more educated on this could.chime in?

I think what's key here is in that most of these bodybuilders over 60, unlike a lot of guys, never stopped working out. This has to keep their test and GH levels up above what it normally would be for a guy their age.
As far as I know there has been little lab testing on this theory, it would be interesting to see what the T levels are in Master's natural bodybuilder's compared to the general population. I might add I'm 59 and never have gone more than about a year away from the gym. I've always notice a big drop in my energy levels and libido when I've been away from regular work outs for more than 3 weeks. maybe some other older guys can chime in her with their observations.

Messages In This Thread