rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Get the best sound from your PC and Android phone.

Get the best sound from your PC and Android phone.

When you make your profiles in Viper4Windows, by pressing "Save preset" in the program, they will be saved in CTonguerogram FilesViPER4WindowsPresets folder - here's my two profiles "metal" and "bass" which I've included in the zip file above.

To create your profile, edit any settings (it will save settings for Music Mode, Movie Mode and Freestyle, edit any of those 3 you want saved), press "Save settings", and name it however you want. It will be in the "Presets" folder, and it will have a .prf extension.

After you've done that, go to your install folder, and copy or compress the ImpulseResponse folder (if you've activated convolvers, since convolvers are loaded from this folder) and the Presets folder - remove any profiles you don't want included in the Presets folder, and copy them back when you've compressed or copied the folders.

Now you can share your presets here, do a friend a favor, earn some money (I've been offered to set up Viper for a price... Copying profiles and convolvers makes it easy) or keep a backup.

When you want to load them, just press "Load profile" and load it - every setting you've chosen will be loaded instantly!

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Messages In This Thread