rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The odds are in your favour

The odds are in your favour

Quote: (08-26-2008 04:43 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

This is one reason why I'm not so sure about the trend of most women shaving their vaginas these days. I've only seen hairless vaginas. Seriously, if a girl pulled down her panties and had hair, I'd be like "whoa, never seen that before!" I just EXPECT to see hairless vaginas now when a woman gets naked. They say herpes can be spread even if you're wearing a condom. Because just your skin pubic area coming into contact with her skin can spread the virus. Now back when women had a bush, I think it provided a bit of padding, so that her skin around the poon wasn't touching you directly. But they shave that shit off now so I think your chances of getting the herp have gone up. Since when did pubic hair on women become taboo?

Ever since we had that thread about hot 12 year old girls in the other thread I guess. [Image: undecided.gif]

Personally, I prefer my women bald. I don't like brushing my teeth in the morning and finding a tuft of pubes in between my teeth. Also I don't feel like I can go all out because it'll be like running your tongue along a sheet of ice, then hitting ground half way through. Plus it just looks neater. A landing strip is acceptable.

To Roosh:

I'm going to do a little more research on this. What you said makes a lot of sense. Also I'm sure my numbers are skewed since they're not entirely scientific.

Messages In This Thread