rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm in Miami Bitch

I'm in Miami Bitch

Most of the money in Miami is imported or made else where. There are three revenue streams in Miami:

1. Rich people from other parts of the country and the world who either lives here part-time or has retired here.
2. Illegal activities: Miami is the epicenter for tax return and Medicare fraud plus let's not forget drugs import and export.
3. Import/Export - Miami is the export hub to central and south America.

For example, when I had a condo on the beach in a new building. ALL of the top units were owned by foreign buyers.
One guy family owned a glass manufacturing operation in Spain and bought two units just to combine them. Most of
the units were empty most of the time except when the people came to hang out here.

I would would say that 60% of the money flowing around Miami is from the No. 1 group. 30% is from the No. 2 group
and 10% from the No. 3. Miami is like Ibiza, Cannes, or any of the other playgrounds of the rich. Most of the money is flowing
in from rich people who didn't make a dime of it here. If you are an 8+ it's easy to get invited to all kinds of nice parties these
rich guys throw and be taken on trips on boats and shit.To these guys all of this is nothing, they are just having fun but you still
have to compete with them.

Messages In This Thread