rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

All Hell's Broken Loose on Return of Kings

All Hell's Broken Loose on Return of Kings

Quote: (11-19-2013 11:41 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

It has been a real eye-opener to me to see just how venal and base the public really is. I always knew it in an abstract sense, but to see it actually play out before your eyes is a whole new dimension of understanding.

What I've noticed:

1) Educated 'Feminist' woman aren't strong, brave or independent. They're emotionally-fragile, easily-wounded and respond with hysterical anger due to the personal decision they've made of choosing to be offended. They have to stand against such offense as a group via sharing their offense, and then appeal as a group to a greater authority to take punitive action for them. How is this overreaction to simple words strong, brave or independent?

2) They're concerned with maintaining the performance that they're morally 'good' creatures for the approval of their social circle, but when inflamed, they instantly drop their guard and reveal the miserable, violent, souls they normally conceal. When they lash out in anger, they reveal how unhappy they truly are, which is why words are so damaging to them. Social Media is an enormous component of their fake personalities, and, since it's fake, offers them no real happiness, just validation. They're obsessed with measuring their self-worth through text, not real-world communication.

3) When offended, they'll also choose to share the misery, since they're not strong enough to stand alone, but they do this without any concern for the unhappiness they're spreading, particularly for vulnerable people in their circle. Aren't the women who shared this responsible for this going viral, and therefore greatly expanded the audience for the piece, and increasing the anger, tears and hysterical emotions that wouldn't have been unleashed if they'd just chosen not to be offended? Women really are terrible friends to each other. I wouldn't forward the link to a beheading video to my sister. Where's the common sense?

4) Educated women prefer to create content by reacting in opposition to unpopular thought rather than risk voicing original, (and therefore potentially-socially-unpopular), thought.

To be honest, I knew all this about women already, but I really hadn't realised the scope of Priviliged White Girl Unhappiness before and the media that has monetised keeping them outraged. They're easy to exploit, and it's the people who claim to be on their side doing it. Jezebel makes a lot more sense now. Keep them angry and unhappy against vague scapegoats, offer them a sense of elitist community, and rake it the advertising dollars.

Messages In This Thread