rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SEO Company Recomendations

SEO Company Recomendations

Paid traffic vs SEO depends on your niche, competition, price of paid traffic vs buying links, conversions, profit .argins, etc.

One isnt better than the other, it is situational.

VP is correct, but he is referring to mostly low level links. Stay away from anything easy to get or automated. Buying links is undetectable, as long as you get them from legit sites. I.E. donate money to a charity and they write about it, giving you a link. Paying for a guest post, or to have a product reviewed on a major site, paying a site like health.comentioned above to include a link in one of their artciles, etc.

All high value links that Google could never detect were paid. Its what all of the big websites do. Give away free shit for reviews and bscklinks, pay for them, partnerships, etc.

SEO definitely works, and it doesn't always mean spammy links. Comission a very interesting study around your topic snd get tons of links when people cite and write about it. That is legit SEO, and that stuff works.

As far as companies, I've never used one. Pointblankseo.com had some good articles I read yesterday. He seems to know what he's doing, and has a professional site. May be a good option to look into.

Also, if there is heavy competition for your keyword, and not much traffic, you may need to rethink your traffic strategy. Google isn't always the best way to get traffic.

Messages In This Thread