rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SEO Company Recomendations

SEO Company Recomendations

Quote: (07-24-2013 10:48 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

G,
SEO companies are not worth it, specially now in light of the latest Google Panda which reset and screwed up 99.99% of all the sites out there. Specially sites with crappy or questionable content. Big G (Google) only cares and wants to have and index (that is rank) high quality sites with top notch content. If I were you, I'd spent the money on a) getting a top notch writer to write you top notch content and b) spend money on paid traffic like PPC, Bing, FB or offline if your product is very specific and on the high end. Much much better investment and ROI than SEO companies. Plus it's INFINITELY faster to see results with paid traffic than SEO organic one. While SEO organic traffic is nice and dandy, the real $$$ is in paid traffic. With paid traffic you see result (traffic and sales) within minutes of the ad going live while with SEO, it takes months to see any action if any at all.

All in all, I wouldn't spend or rather waste a penny on a so called SEO companies. For what they charge, the ROI is not worth it. You can get a much better ROI and much much faster with paid traffic.

For someone who might be just starting out with limited to no marketing funds, SEO could make sense as they have more time than money. But for someone like you, who has money and wants to get things going asap, then paid traffic is where it's at.

Good luck man.

New Panda was odd, but people who know what's up weren't devistated.

[Image: banana.gif]

Messages In This Thread