rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Player mantra every man should follow

Player mantra every man should follow

Quote: (12-28-2012 10:58 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Have you tried getting legit stamps, stamping yourself then smudging it a bit rather than doing some sharpie?

Yes, I used to have a stamp set but I found it unnecessary. Most stamps are just black ink. A black crayon and/or black pen usually does the trick. I have a full set of colored pens in case the stamp is a different color. I don't try to make it perfect, just get it close.

It's important to walk in with a group so you blend it and don't get too much attention.

I also like to find out the name of the guy working the door so I can say his name and smile as I walk in. This "disarms" him and takes his mind off the fact that I am sneaking in. I will make a comment or joke as I am walking in. Again, this takes his mind off my stamp. I might say --"Whatup mikey, save some girls for me bro". I say this at the exact moment that I am holding up my hand and showing my "stamp" or "wristband". I want to put his mind at ease and distract him from wanting to check my stamp more closely. Even better if I walk in with girls!

I used to know a cute Chilean girl. She would just walk into any bar or club she wanted, no one ever stopped her, she was hot. She would just walk in and flash her wrist and no one ever said anything, and there was never anything on her wrist!!! No fake stamp, no ink, no nothing, she got in on her looks and her attitude! She would just grab me and we would walk right in!

This was the 90's and things were easier.

But, I digress, stamps and ink pads are easy to find, you can buy them anywhere. If your local club/bar is using a basic black ink stamp, then that should be no problem, black pen, black crayon, sharpie, a little spit, a little smear job, easy. Just be sure to look at the stamp of people coming out so you know what it's supposed to look like.

For more modern high end clubs, you should buy a set of these:

Quote: (12-27-2012 03:21 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

tyvek wristbands that you get from uline http://www.uline.com/BL_821/Tyvek-Wristb...ist%20band

Quote: (12-27-2012 04:49 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

You seriously keep a "wrist band set" in your car?

Not always, but, if I know I'm going to a concert, club, museum, festival, seminar, ball game, etc. that might be using stamps or wristbands then yes I come prepared. If I want to get backstage or VIP, I will bring a few joints and pass them out to security, that usually does the trick. Of course, I approach and befriend the security guard that looks like he needs joint and a laugh.

Honestly, I'm getting too old for this shit! haha

But this is how I rolled in my teens and 20's!

I actually have a few places "locked down" but I never go to them. I have friends who bartend, work the door, promote clubs, etc. They always ask me to come hang out but I never feel like leaving my house after 9pm. (unless its to go bang a young girl)

Messages In This Thread