Roosh V Forum
Player mantra every man should follow - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Player mantra every man should follow (/thread-18988.html)

Pages: 1 2

Player mantra every man should follow - rationalize_this - 12-26-2012

Its actually really simple. The sheer power of this move is amplified the bigger the city.

Ready? Here it is:

NEVER WAIT IN LINE.

That's it. No matter where you go. My grandpa was an absolute baller in old NYC when it was all about social clubs and societal value. He refused to go anywhere unless the place took care of him.

Dinner? They've already got a table waiting for you.

Drinks? Bartender slides you a makers on the rocks without saying a word.

Club? Roll right in with a simple smooth handshake.

Movies/show? Tickets already waiting at the front.

Yes, it takes time to acquire the connections and money to sustain them. But think about all time you waste waiting in line. Isn't this forum essentially dedicated to the notion that women are simply a further manifestation of the principle of time, value, money? Do we not rate them accordingly?

Practice this religiously and I GUARANTEE the quality you pull will increase at least a point or two.

Player mantra every man should follow - HiFlo - 12-26-2012

sometimes lines are kinda fun to game in for a little while. it's a great place to warmup and/or force a girl into a conversation and keep plowin through until rapport is achieved, cause she ain't gonna leave her place in line. of course it depends on how long the line is and if there are targets right in front or in back of you [Image: wink.gif]

but overall, lines suck. it's that "hurry up & wait" mentality.

Player mantra every man should follow - TheBulldozer - 12-26-2012

But then how will I do my approaches?!

Seriously, good stuff. It's these subtleties that seem small but actually make all the difference. I like to think about the energy I have when I stroll confidently into a place I own vs. waiting like every other chump. Lines are a total drain of energy.

Player mantra every man should follow - Way Cool Jr - 12-26-2012

I think it's boring to go to the same places, I usually don't change them and don't even bother to know the staff.
This can be wrong, anyhow I agree with your mantra, try to avoid every line.
For example get early to the club and chill out a bit instead of arriving late and waiting outside like a moron.

Player mantra every man should follow - thegmanifesto - 12-26-2012

Quote: (12-26-2012 05:38 PM)Way Cool Jr Wrote:  

I think it's boring to go to the same places, I usually don't change them and don't even bother to know the staff.
For example get early to the club and chill out a bit instead of arriving late and waiting outside like a moron.

Or lock the place down and arrive anytime you want.

Player mantra every man should follow - Drazen - 12-26-2012

My train of thought is...if you have to wait in line, you don't belong there.

Player mantra every man should follow - Way Cool Jr - 12-26-2012

Quote: (12-26-2012 05:40 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

[/quote]

True, sometimes a simple call/email will provide you a table and a better service.
It doesn't take a lot of time to call and say "I would like to reserve a 2 seats table at 8pm for Mister XYZ"

Player mantra every man should follow - kenny_powers - 12-26-2012

Maybe you are going to the wrong places my friend. I try a new bar at least once a week. But I have 4 spots within walking distance of my apartment locked down. The waitresses and bartenders come up to me say hi shake hands. I don't wait for my drinks, they know what I like, I often get steep discounts. This goes a long way when I am working Tuths' Date night recipe. BTW it does not take long. I've only been in my current city 6 months and I am favored regular.

Player mantra every man should follow - Christian McQueen - 12-26-2012

Exactly. I don't have stats but I can GUARANTEE that I have gotten dates wet by walking up to a popular club in LA, Vegas, Miami or Chicago, with a massive line of trolls waiting for hours and be greeted and the velvet rope lifted.

Major major major turn on for women because it spells POWER.

I figured this out in college and decided to always get a city on lock.

If you do alot of night game I believe that it is 100% as important as having closing logistics.

Note: girls will want to come in with you when they see you skipping the line. Smile and wink but IGNORE. They will use you to get in and bounce. Once they get in after an hour they will make a beeline to you.

Player mantra every man should follow - bojangles - 12-27-2012

i got to clubs early as the toilets are clean and i generally need a shit by then.

The British are reknown for queueing, they love it.

Player mantra every man should follow - Sebastian - 12-27-2012

you need to either go there regularly or drop some good tips to impress them.
I've been going to those two places for a while. For $4, $3.50 beer, I just hand them $5 bill.
They just look at me and hand me the beer.

In my business, I will treat you like a baller if you come once a week and drop $5 Bucks.
The thing is there are people who shows up with coupon which leaves me with no profits and expects to be treated well. I look at them like a garbage.

Player mantra every man should follow - thegmanifesto - 12-27-2012

Quote: (12-27-2012 07:50 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I've been going to those two places for a while. For $4, $3.50 beer, I just hand them $5 bill.

In my business, I will treat you like a baller if you come once a week and drop $5 Bucks.
The thing is there are people who shows up with coupon which leaves me with no profits and expects to be treated well. I look at them like a garbage.

I like the thinking.

Where do you live that beers are $3.50?

And where do you live that a $1 tip will impress someone?

Zimbabwe?

Player mantra every man should follow - _GQ_ - 12-27-2012

You talk a lot about 'locking places down', but how exactly is it done? More specifically, how is it done for people with modest budgets? Is it even possible?

Player mantra every man should follow - TheBulldozer - 12-27-2012

Quote: (12-27-2012 10:15 AM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

You talk a lot about 'locking places down', but how exactly is it done? More specifically, how is it done for people with modest budgets? Is it even possible?

Don't just assume that locking a place down means it's a high end restaurant or club. Locking it down isn't about money either, it's about being friendly.

For me, the only place I have "locked down" without prior social connections is a wine bar on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. I know the food is good, I know the wine is good with bottles difficult to find outside of the restaurant. The vibe is young, hip and excellent for dates. Whenever I'm in the neighborhood, I make it a point to stop in for a drink. I'm no poorer, as I'd likely have that drink elsewhere anyway. However, I know the hostesses, the bartenders, and there are other locals that I've run into multiple times when going there. Additionally, I've gotten a few numbers just sitting at the bar at oddball times during the day. NYC is one of the few places where you'll catch girls having a glass of wine alone at a cool spot.

It's priceless to know a place inside and out when taking a girl out.

The important part is to lock down a place that is in your niche, and suits your needs. Think to yourself, "how is spending a lot of time here going to add to my enjoyment of life?" My niche is wine, not bottle service clubs, therefore I would never waste time or money locking down that type of joint. The only time you'll find me at a club in NYC is when I'm not paying.

Quote: (12-27-2012 10:15 AM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Yes.

I probably need to do a post on this, because some people don't seem to understand.

I used had my corner liquor store locked down as a kid.

He would sell me single cigarettes when I was underage.

Player mantra every man should follow - Sebastian - 12-27-2012

Utah.
I know it's not that much. I am sure they won't care if they don't know you.
I go there weekly basis.

btw, if they think $1 tip for $4 beer is nothing, I hope they work there rest of their lives.

Quote: (12-27-2012 09:11 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (12-27-2012 07:50 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I like the thinking.

Where do you live that beers are $3.50?

Zimbabwe?

Player mantra every man should follow - kenny_powers - 12-27-2012

Quote: (12-27-2012 10:28 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Don't just assume that locking a place down means it's a high end restaurant or club. Locking it down isn't about money either, it's about being friendly.

The vibe is young, hip and excellent for dates. Whenever I'm in the neighborhood, I make it a point to stop in for a drink. I'm no poorer, as I'd likely have that drink elsewhere anyway. However, I know the hostesses, the bartenders, and there are other locals that I've run into multiple times when going there. Additionally, I've gotten a few numbers just sitting at the bar at oddball times during the day. NYC is one of the few places where you'll catch girls having a glass of wine alone at a cool spot.

It's priceless to know a place inside and out when taking a girl out.

The important part is to lock down a place that is in your niche, and suits your needs. Think to yourself, "how is spending a lot of time here going to add to my enjoyment of life?" My niche is wine, not bottle service clubs, therefore I would never waste time or money locking down that type of joint. The only time you'll find me at a club in NYC is when I'm not paying.

Well "Defined" sir. This is my idea of having a place locked down. You are part of a community and shows that you have social skills, taste and that there is mutual respect going around.

Player mantra every man should follow - Hotwheels - 12-27-2012

Where I live a beer is $2.50, cheaper at Happy Hour, and a Grey Goose Screwdriver in a pint glass is $7.

A $10 dollar tip is looked upon with awe....

Player mantra every man should follow - rationalize_this - 12-27-2012

I can't speak for g, but here's how I locked down Baru:

I always dress very sharp, so I stand out.

I am always very friendly and polite with the hostess/bouncers, especially when im smoking shooting the shit with them when its slow.

I always order something unique or always something the same. Since my routine is always show up with a hot chick, my order is always 2 shots of aguardiente and 2 coronas to chase them down.

If my boy Bartender is working he'll just prepare the order as soon as he sees me and not charge. I tip him a 20. Sometimes he even refuses that.

One of the waitresses was one of my first scoops on south beach during the day, so I always get hugs and besitos.

No joke though, security there has my back to the point they will talk me up to girls I am scooping that night.

It really comes down to looking good, being charasmatic, and being someone people genuinly want to be around.

ls I was banging there.

Player mantra every man should follow - Giovonny - 12-27-2012

Quote: (12-27-2012 09:11 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Zimbabwe?

Maybe it was this party???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't wait in lines either! But, not because I have places "locked down". (I don't)

I go to the exit door and and check the people coming out -- is there a stamp? A wristband? In and out privileges?

If they have a stamp on their hand, I will go to my car and use a black pen to "stamp" my hand. I basically just draw a replica of the stamp. They can never tell the difference, especially, because everyone is sweating and the stamp just runs and smeers into an unrecognizable black dot.

If they have wristbands, I go to my car and pull out my wristband set. Yes, you can buy these at any office supply store or online:

[Image: vinyl_wristbands_yellowsnap_lg.jpg]

Once I have my "stamp" or my wristband, I wait. I wait for a large group to re-enter the club, or I wait for 2 girls to re-enter the club. As they are entering, I make conversation with them and walk in with them. It almost always works.

One time, I got kicked out of a club for trying to help my friends sneak in, I walked around to the back of the club and there was a 15 foot wall that separated the club from the parking lot. I climbed up the wall by standing on top of a truck and I got over the wall. I climbed down into the back patio of the club.

One of the bouncers who had just kicked me out saw me and couldn't believe I was back in the club. He said --"how did you get back in here"?

I said -- "I'm a ghost"

A girl said --"did i just see you climb over that wall?"

A few weeks later they put barbed wire over that back wall.

I hate lines!

Player mantra every man should follow - TheBulldozer - 12-27-2012

Locking down a place is all about doing the same things that you would when you run game on a girl.

I can throw money around a bar, and they'll like me because I'm rich.

Or

I can give a nice tip because I know that bartender is working his ass off in school, been working on his blog, and bartending at the same time. I know this because I'm friendly to that person and present something of value to their life. The same applies for the hostess, or waitress. It's this same chummy vibe that leads the bartender to slip an appetizer out to me to try with that new wine. It's also that same appetizer that I share with the guy/girl next to me, because that's what friends do for each other.

Quote: (12-27-2012 12:24 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

Utah.
I know it's not that much. I am sure they won't care if they don't know you.
I go there weekly basis.

btw, if they think $1 tip for $4 beer is nothing, I hope they work there rest of their lives.

They have alcohol in Utah?

Or is that for a near-beer?

Quote: (12-27-2012 12:39 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Where I live a beer is $2.50, cheaper at Happy Hour, and a Grey Goose Screwdriver in a pint glass is $7.

Where is this?

Rural Botswana?

Quote: (12-27-2012 12:52 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

I can't speak for g, but here's how I locked down Baru:

The first few times I went to Baru I did great.

Since then it has kind of been a brick for me. The set up of the place is beyond atrocious. (Another reason I need to get back into the nightlife Game as an owner/investor, to show these fools what time it is).

Do you think the key is getting there early?

I always get there later.

Player mantra every man should follow - HiFlo - 12-27-2012

Quote: (12-27-2012 01:56 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

[Image: vinyl_wristbands_yellowsnap_lg.jpg]

most clubs near me use the tyvek wristbands that you get from uline http://www.uline.com/BL_821/Tyvek-Wristb...ist%20band

Player mantra every man should follow - Hotwheels - 12-27-2012

Quote: (12-27-2012 02:19 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (12-27-2012 12:39 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Where is this?

Rural Botswana?

Rural Wisconsin.

Pretty much everywhere I've been in the midwest it's no more than 3 bux for a beer (bottle btw) away from the cities or hotel/chain bars.

Really can't believe Bennigan's has the balls to charge 4.00 for a bottle of Michelob Ultra.....

It's convenient though...

Attached to the hotel.

Player mantra every man should follow - Merenguero - 12-27-2012

Many people don't realize how important the concepts outlined in this thread are. I have waited in line twice in my life. Once was at Nikki Beach in Miami last January. The other time was at Palladium in Acapulco over ten years ago. Interestingly, both of those times, I was approached by guys on the street who handed me cards which said V.I.P. and who assured me that I would not have to wait in line.

Dress well, tip well, and talk to everyone. That usually takes care of it.