rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good Pre-Game Dinners which will not hinder Party-Mode

Good Pre-Game Dinners which will not hinder Party-Mode

Guys,

The older I get, the more I realize that there are some meals which should straight out be avoided before going out at for a long night of partying.

When I was younger, I would not pay attention to such things but the more I'm able to feel my body, the more I realize that this actually can be a bit of a factor in how my night goes.

These can be due to a number of reasons:

1) Bad breath it can cause you
2) Gassiness it cause you
3) Foods that make you severely lethargic
4) Foods that do not provide enough base for handling alcohol afterwards
5) Other miscellaneous reasons

Personally, I've found that the top foods that I should not eat before going out are the following:

1) Pasta if it has a TOMATO sauce (simply put, the tomatos make me gassy beyond belief)

2) Steak (makes me too lethargic/heavy stomach and I want to sleep). Most of my friends seem to have no problem with steak though.

3) In n out burgers must be avoided at all cost before going out. This can be a challenge due to how tasty and alluring they are (West Coast players can attest).

Through trial and error, I have found the following to work pretty well as they give good energy and generally don't cause bad smells:

1) Dishes based on chicken breast, including pastas. No after taste, minimal bad breath, depending on the spices.
2) Salmon with mixed vegetables (no onions). Yes, perhaps risky going with any kind of fish, but I have not noticed any bad breath afterwards.
3) Chicken kabob with rice and salad on the side (good after taste, solid energy, no gas).

I have tried experimenting with just salads before a night out but I find that I get hungry easily.

Do any of you guys have favorite meals to eat before going out?

Messages In This Thread