rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Contagion of Feminism [map]

The Contagion of Feminism [map]

Quote: (08-19-2012 01:09 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

The contagion may be only a passing phase in the long run, but I think we have to plan on it being the defining factor in our lifetime. Gen Y (born 1980-2000) are largely a lost cause, the men being the weakest I have ever seen, and they are going to be influential until the middle of this century. We may be around to see the tide turn in our old age, but we have to make the best of the situation right now.

Fair enough. I'll be 59 years old in 2050. I expect some significant shifts by then, but you're right that this will be only at the tail end of our lifetimes.

Quote: (08-19-2012 01:30 AM)kolovrat Wrote:  

Also don't quite see Japan as part of the Resistance. Their guys are so betafied they don't even need feminism.

Proof - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjAXJaFydwM

They may not look particularly masculine, but note this example:

In the western world, the feminine imperative dictates that older women be seen as sexually on par with their in-prime counterparts ("40 is the new 30", for example).
Western men in Anglo societies largely accept this paradigm, and allow themselves to be shamed heavily by it. This is how we get the cougar phenomenon (whereby old women pursue young men, but the reverse is largely frowned upon) and the entitled attitudes of many older past-their-prime women.

Japanese men do not do this-while they're not opposed to finding older women attractive at times, a woman over the age of 28 is generally considered an old maid. You don't see nearly as many entitled older (30+, or even 27+) women there, and women in those age ranges are actually much more amicable to average dudes.

Why? Their men don't gas them up by rolling over and accepting the feminine paradigm regarding age. While men here feel compelled to act as though 35-45 year old women are as (if not more) beautiful as their 22 year old selves, Japanese men have zero qualms about ignoring them completely.

This is just one example-Black Passenger, Yellow Cabs contains many more illustrations of the gender dynamics in Japan, and how the cultural upper hand is still clearly in the hands of men. Suffice it to say that these "beta" Japanese guys, pussy as they can appear, are far less permissive of the type of BS you see going on in the western world regularly (i.e. fat acceptance/chubby chasing, age-delusion/cougar praising, acceptance of poor style/clothing on girls, you name it). Japanese men may appear quite weak, but they are in practice somewhat disparate from your average American. Dudes here let their women get away with far more crap than Japanese girls are allowed to even think about.

Which begs a question: if outwardly soft looking Japanese men are putting a firmer hand on their women than your average American, then how beta is the average American male?

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread