rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Guys On Tinder Just Fucking Mediocre And Nasty Girls?

Are Guys On Tinder Just Fucking Mediocre And Nasty Girls?

I live in a city with over 1 million people.

This city is known for having good looking women.

There is 3 major colleges in the city.

If I named the city, all of you would instantly know its a great city for women.

I've been on tinder for just under a week now.

I've probably spent on average 4 hours a day swiping in this week.

I've only swiped right on around 200 girls.

I sometimes swipe for literally 20+ min before seeing a single girl I would be willing to fuck.

Mostly i see nasty bitches with tatoos, nose rings and unnatural hair color.

I first started by targetting girls 18-21 and I found just over 120 girls that I'd be willing to fuck before I ran out of girls and got the "there are no new people near you" message.

I'm now targeting chicks 22 to 27 and its even worst, I've been swiping and swiping and I still have not even found 100 girls i would be willing to fuck; I get grossed out having to look at all these nasty chicks for 20 min before finding one 7+.

My point is that hot girls dont seem to be on tinder these days so all these stories of guys having life on easy mode thanks to tinder is guys fucking mediocre to nasty chicks.

I've been reading field reports and its always just these girls with tatoos or milfs (never understood the appeal of fucking some old bitch) and mediocre college girls.

I wonder if any guy out there is even fucking one 7+ girl a month on tinder.

Please point me in the right direction if anyone out there is actually fucking 7s and above on tinder consistently, I'd love to know how he is doing it because in my area probably only 1-3% of girls on tinder are legit 7s or above.

Messages In This Thread