rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ringo's São Paulo Datasheet

Ringo's São Paulo Datasheet

Hi guys,

I'm in Sao Paulo now, staying by Consolacaco station -Ave. Paulista,
Here for 10 more days,-been here a week. I'm actually here for work but have the next 10 days off. I'm considering staying here for 2 to 3 months, most likely coming back and studying Portuguese at PUC's intensive program.

I'm a heavy day gamer and lived in Medellin and D.R. for years, I'm from L.A. and live in Miami now, If anyone is interested in day gaming or just exploring please let me know. -PM me your whatsapp

Also some questions/feelings-

1) so far i've been disappointed -most of the online girls who were interested in me started ignoring me when i got here, even though I could speak portuguese. In fact some even blocked me hours before the date. I also day gamed, and some girls who were super into me, just started ignoring/blocking. - I had planned to come here in 2013 and i had some 30 girls messaging me repeatedly -now it seems all foreign/American value is gone. I'm not used to such rejection. Your thoughts?

2) building attraction: I guess I was told girls here would be easy, more sexual , and smarter/more intellectual than other "latin" countries and i've found them to be far harder and colder. I should state that i'm in my mid 30's, tan skin, but no grey hair..I do know that Brazil is a superficial place,-body-focused, but the guys here look like shit, so I'm confused as to why these girls can have such high standards-i've been able to generate 7 and 8 quality attraction with no problem in Medellin which is a tough place.-any advice on building attraction besides hitting the gym for a few months b/f i come back to live here? when i sent girls selfies and things they seemed to like them but maybe it was a fassad.-i read on the forum that if you want an easy time in SP you have to be part of the 1% most attractive, really? why?

3) And regarding game, they never ask where i'm from when they hear my accent, even compound baiting doesn't result in much. I've tried direct-high rejection rate, but might be that i'm gaming Paulista... indirect-starting to try - i find a lot of girls sort of ignore me when i try being friendly- and trying to generate attraction - is it just Sao Paulo or why so cold?
some people talked about going direct-kino , excuse my ignorance here but how do you do that when you go to a mall and a girl is with her friends... just tell her you thought she was cute, DHV, make a joke and maybe touch her arm or something?

4) lastly-what's up with this huge flake rate/ whatsapp and facebook blocking? one girl told me that Brazil has become dangerous- candidly Paulista isn't dangerous at all, everyone is using their cell phone while walking...i've offered to send Ubers for girls to bring them here, meet at Starbucks, and send them an uber home at night. -i've only got 2 girls to go out with me and banged both on date 1, but i've got another 40 who i can't even get out-much lower % than even high flake places like Medellin.
maybe i need to create more comfort-take videos of the apartment, videos of myself?

1st week new country troubles aside!! :

I'm going to go day gaming with my friend Vinny the IG king (vinnycasanova) all day on Paulista-sunday then tomorrow hit up USP and maybe PUC, - i know i've heard great things about the parks... if i don't see great results here i might need to fly out to Rio or Belo Horizonte this week, and see if those are more of my scene

in any case, my friend is leaving on Tues. so from this Tuesday to next Tuesday i'm down to day game, maybe even night game a bit, although i don't drink/party much....but hit me up, let's grab a suco and figure this weird city out! -PM me your whatsapp and let's connect

Messages In This Thread