rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Jewish Question (JQ) Conspiracy Theory Thread

The Jewish Question (JQ) Conspiracy Theory Thread

Quote: (05-31-2018 09:28 PM)Super_Fire Wrote:  

I had high hopes for you Zel, but it seems you've taken the "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" approach at the shabbos Protestant goyim took so many centuries ago.

Nah - my calculation is actually racially motivated. I am not "joining them". I am just hedging bets of having the option of my family to live in a white ethno-state - may be the only one left in 80 years.

The only way to wipe out the EE/FSU ones would by a massive war being attacked from both sides and nuked. If that happens living in Israel is not a bad option.

I live in Poland now - if everything stays fine, that is also a good base - Israel being a backup one.

As for my heritage - I have the same amount of Muslim Tartar as well as Jewish blood - 90%+ being Christian Austrian, German, Polish and Russian - my family moved around a lot in the last 150 years.

Go to 15:00 - Russians with the barest Jewish ancestry being moved to Israel to create the White Ethno-State of Israel.

I am complicated - I will fight against a meddling Zionist and force him to sell his newspaper or step down as a Western politician, but I would at the same time even fight for Israel under certain circumstances. I believe that the Protocols of Zion are true, but still help this white ethno-nation.

So I guess under certain characteristics I am both a Zionist as well as an Anti-Semite and Holocoust denier - I feel like the guy David Cole who visited the concentration camps to find out the truth.

I am neither of those - I try to be for truth and affirmative positive action.

Oh - and on another note - having houses in very white areas in Poland, Iceland (have family there as well) as well as Israel to hedge survival bets is the globalist way - nothing special really.

Messages In This Thread