rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Psilocybin and Psychedelics as performance enhancers?

Psilocybin and Psychedelics as performance enhancers?

Quote: (05-30-2018 12:10 PM)Mikestar Wrote:  

I experience the exact same thing about once a month. I was in a mosque in Istanbul and heard echoes and it put me into a trip with all the voices sounding like audial hallucinations, I get surreal moments which aren't too worrysome and last maybe 5 minutes. I can't listen to one particular song because it gives me a flashback and I had a bad trip which lasted ages.

Lsd - never, ever again. I only extract the positives but the downsides are not worth it, I had insomnia for a month after. I only touched weed once since and that was 5 months ago. It was so powerful and I wasn't ready plus I am really young, doing it so young was a blessing in a way because I know I will never repeat it. I would rather have my physical body harmed than my mind, experiencing insomnia was the darkest moment of my life, from that moment I determined to keep my mind clear of any substances other than alcohol, caffeine and very occasional weed, experimenting can lead to a pathway of destruction.

I'm right there with you... It's not an unpleasant or "scary" feeling, but it is something that you can't force your way through. So, like with alcohol, if I really focus, I can make myself more sober and see things clearly. That's not the case here. It's more like someone has shown up at your doorstep and you're not talking your way out of this shit... Pack your bags. We're leaving.

Messages In This Thread