rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bone Broth Protein Powder

Bone Broth Protein Powder

I have begun taking Bone Broth Protein POwder as a supplement for a few months now and want to share it here with the forum. I think it is a great supplement. I started taking bone broth to help gut issues associated with an autoimmune disease that I have. Bone broth is like a medicine for me. i feel great after eating it for a few days. The problem with bone broth is the time , effort it takes to repare and it doesnt store long . Bone broth powder is basicly a protein powder packed with collagen and other nutrients. Really good for join issues, Auto-immune diseases and packed with protein.

IM curious if anyone else has been trying this supplement and what your experience has been. Ive been buying my bone broth powder from Amazon in a few pound packages and I make a tea / broth 2x per day with Tumeric, Black pepper, honey and the broth powder.

Messages In This Thread